- Lays out simple steps to conduct market research, find customers, open new markets, get paid, and ship goods and services.
- Takes you through the exporting process via the Internet and other means.
- Shows how to use social media to expand your international presence.
- Provides insider tips and strategies to export efficiently and profitably.
- Explains how the U.S. government helps exporters.
- Walks readers through the export business plan.
Exporting: The Definitive Guide to Selling Abroad Profitably is for entrepreneurs and small business owners—the makers, movers, and shakers in our world—interested in taking their businesses to the next level of growth through exports.
Join the free Exporting newsletter to receive tips, resources, articles and videos that will help you zoom faster with your business internationally.
Delaney’s excellent book truly is the definitive guide. It easily and thoroughly explains everything you need to know.Steve Strauss,
If you intend to grow your business beyond the U.S. border, Exporting: The Definitive Guide to Selling Abroad Profitably is a great place to start.Anita Campbell,
Exporting: The Definitive Guide to Selling Abroad Profitably takes the fear out of going global. It provides a step-by-step roadmap with very detailed and practical advice. From helping to identify markets to developing the relationships necessary for sales and distribution—this book is a must-have for any business trying to expand globally and profitably.Ellen A. Rudnick,