Join us for the world’s best Global Small Business Forum 2016 held in Chicago on Friday, October 21st from 7:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m. Central time at 70 West Madison Street, Chicago, Illinois.
And here’s a snapshot of who plans to participate as moderators, panelists and speakers (http://globalsmallbusinessforum.com/speakers-2016/):
- Richard Paullin, Executive Director, International Trade Association of Greater Chicago; Chairman, IL District Export Council
- Kati Suominen, Founder and CEO, Nextrade Group, LLC
- Marc Schulman, President, Eli’s Cheesecake Company
- Mary Safie, President and Chief Executive Officer, Safie Specialty Foods Company
- Chantal Wittman Meier, V.P., International Trade Banking, MB Financial
- Peter Darley, Owner, VP & COO, W.S. Darley
- Mike Howard, Managing Director for the Central Region of the Business Development Division of the Export-Import Bank
- Frank Gogliotti, Project Engineer, Weldy-Lamont
- Susan Meyer, Counsel for Nixon Peabody LLP
- Philip Pittsford, Chair, National District Export Council
- Dennis Foldenauer, Regional Manager, IL and WI, International Trade Finance Specialist U.S. SBA, International Trade, U.S. Export Assistance Center
- Constantine Grapsas, CEO and Founder of Automated Industrial Machinery, Inc.
This is the second year of hosting The Global Small Business Forum, which focuses on helping entrepreneurs and business owners expand their businesses internationally. This year’s theme is: Make the World Your Business!
Hope you can make it. Oh, and everyone who signs up gets a copy of my 2nd edition “Exporting” book, that is endorsed by “Good to Great” author Jim Collins. See you there.
To learn more and to register, visit: http://www.globalsmallbusinessforum.com